Student Billing Office Functions
Certificates of Residence
Student Billing Policies & Requirements:
1. A valid CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCE is required by SUNY Sullivan for all students.
- Follow the instructions on the right for completing the Certificate of Residence for your home county.
- If you fail to provide a Certificate of Residency, you will be charged out of state tuition.
- Submission must be between TWO MONTHS BEFORE and ONE MONTH AFTER the start of the semester.
2. Please be advised that you are financially liable for classes that you register for.
- You will NOT be automatically withdrawn from a course in which you are registered if you fail to attend or pay for the course. Refund policies are located in the links. *Failure to drop a course properly will result in financial liability.
Summer Tuition & Fees:
|NY state resident with Certificate of Residency|
|*Total cost:||3 credits = $438||OR||Online (SLN) course 3 credits = $420|
|*Total cost:||4 credits = $584||OR||Online (SLN) course 4 credits = $560|
|NY state resident without Certificate of Residency|
|*Total cost:||3 credits = $828||OR||Online (SLN) course 3 credits = $810|
|*Total cost:||4 credits = $1,104||OR||Online (SLN) course 4 credits = $1,080|
*Additional course fees may apply based on course selection.
You may view your account status via MySUNYSullivan at any time and you may make online payments 24/7, though payments made after 4 p.m. will be considered as having been paid the following day. As changes are made to your account they will be posted in real time.
At My SUNYSullivan log in using your user name and password,
- Choose the Student tab
- Click “Account Information”
- Click “Account Balance”
- Click “$ Due”
Your payment may be made in full or you may use the Monthly Payment Plan.
FACTS PAYMENT PLAN (e-cashier) – CURRENT SEMESTER AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLAN
SUNY Sullivan has contracted with NELNET BUSINESS SOLUTIONS to assist our students with paying for college. To sign up for the service, you will need your student ID #, the amount due for the current semester, your banking account information [checking or savings] or a credit card [VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DISCOVER].
To begin, click to sign-up or manage your account. Payment Plan
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if you receive financial aid or if a class is dropped. You should review your agreement balance. Please email email@example.com to make any adjustments or changes to your contract. In either case, you must make the required payment on or before the due date (Aug. 12 for fall bills, and on or about Jan. 7 for spring bills).
Your FAFSA must be completed prior to attending college in order for Financial Aid to be applied to your bill. For more information regarding Financial Aid Procedures please go to http://www.sunysullivan.edu/financialaid/
The student billing office will answer all of your questions regarding your financial obligations to the college. Please contact us by email.
|Jennifer Martinetti||Principal Account Clerkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Carrie Schoonmaker||Principal Account Clerkemail@example.com|