Student Billing Office Functions

Related Links
Tuition & Fees – NY Resident
Tuition & Fees Without Certificate of Residency
Refund Policies
Refund Conditions Title IV
Veteran Student Billing Record
Certificates of Residence
New York City
All Other NYS
County Address/Phone Listing

Coordinating billing, posting payments made on student accounts, managing the monthly payment plan, processing financial aid payments and coordinating payments with third-party sponsors. The office also disburses refunds from over payments, determines residency status and manages accounts on hold for past balances.

A valid CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCE is required by Sullivan.

Follow the instructions on the right for completing the Certificate of Residence for your home county.

If you fail to provide a Certificate of Residency, you will be charged an additional $2,337.00 for full time students.

Submission must be between TWO MONTHS BEFORE and ONE MONTH AFTER the start of the semester.

Account Status
You may view your account status via MySUNYSullivan at any time and you may make online payments 24/7, though payments made after 4 p.m. will be considered as having been paid the following day. As changes are made to your account they will be posted in real time.

On “My SUNYSullivan” log in using your user name and password,

Choose the Student tab
Click “Account Information”
Click “Account Balance”
Click “$ Due”
Your payment may be made in full or you may use the Monthly Payment Plan.

Payment Plan


SUNY Sullivan has contracted with NELNET BUSINESS SOLUTIONS to assist our students with paying for college. To sign up for the service, you will need your student ID #, the amount due for the current semester, your banking account information [checking or savings] or a credit card [VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DISCOVER]. To begin, click to sign-up or manage your account.

Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if you receive financial aid or if a class is dropped. You should review your agreement balance and contact the student billing office (845-434-5750 x4391) to make any adjustments or changes to your contract

In either case, you must make the required payment on or before the due date (Aug. 12 for fall bills, and on or about Jan. 7 for spring bills).

Financial Aid

Your FAFSA must be completed prior to attending college in order for Financial Aid to be applied to your bill. For more information regarding Financial Aid Procedures please go to

The student billing office will answer all of your questions regarding your financial obligations to the college. Please contact us by email.

Our Staff:

Keri Whitehead, Bursar

Jennifer Martinetti, Principal Account Clerk

Carrie Schoonmaker, Principal Account Clerk