Hermann Memorial Library on Social Media
The following are limited time trials to selected databases. Your feedback welcome!
- Nutrition Reference Center:
Access the Most Current Evidence-Based Information on Nutrition Best Practices
- Sustainability Reference Center:
The definitive resource for sustainability initiative management. Designed for sustainability experts and information professionals, this collection offers unmatched full-text coverage of content relevant to many integral areas of sustainability initiative management.
- In the search box below you can search all of our library resources in a Google-style experience, we call it our SULLI Global Search Engine. Try it.
- Or, you can explore the library’s resources and databases individually by using the navigation links in the drop down menus (for example, see “Resources by Subject”). These collections include more than 50,000 books, 120,000 e-books (through ebrary and EBSCOhost), 120 journal subscriptions, and 45,000 e-journals in 84 databases, plus over 13,000 streaming educational videos.
- CREDO Reference: Use the search box below to search over 600 reference books online , with links to other databases and resources. A good place to start researching a topic you know little about. Try it!
- Interlibrary loan service to borrow materials from other libraries is also available. Learn more about the library and its policies, staff, and collections on the library information page, library news blog, and new books list.
The library’s collections and study spaces are also available for use by library visitors. County residents may obtain a library card by filling out an application, providing proof of county residency, and paying an annual $10.00 fee.
|Hermann Memorial Library Hours for Spring 2016 (Starting on January 25)|
|Monday through Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|