How to Determine if You are Graduating this Semester
You’ll need access to the internet and your My SUNY Sullivan “User ID” and “password”
1. Print “All My Grades” from the My SUNY Sullivan web portal
- Open the SUNY Sullivan Home Page at www.sunysullivan.edu
- Scroll down to bottom of web page
Click on “My SUNY Sullivan” (Located above the “BlackBoard” link)
- Open the Interactive web portal with your “UserID” and “password” and click the log-in button
- Once the portal is open, click on the “Students” tab at the top.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “View Unofficial Transcript”
- To print grades, scroll to the bottom and click on “Printable Unofficial Transcript” and click “File and Print”.
2. Print the Track Sheet for Your Major
- Start at the SUNY Sullivan Home Page
- Click on the “Academics” link
- Click on the “Programs & Majors” link and locate your degree program major
- Click on your specific degree program. (It’s printed at the bottom of the “Unofficial Transcript”)
- To Print click the “Printable Track Sheet” link (Track Sheet opens in a new window.)
- Print the Track Sheet
3. Use “Unofficial Transcript” to Complete the Track Sheet
- Fill in the Track Sheet with grade for courses you’ve passed (Grade of D- or better)
- Write “IP” (In Progress) in the left margin for courses you’re taking this semester.
See your advisor with your completed track sheet during the first 3 weeks of the semester!
Application for Degree and Graduation
- Meet with academic advisor to review completed track sheet and transcript. Determine if all the degree requirements will be met with the successful completion of the current semester. All required substitutions must be completed and appear on transcript. The SUNY Sullivan official track sheet must also include grades (semester taken is optional), as well as being neat and legible. If all degree requirements will be met at the end of the semester, proceed to Step B.
- Advisor writes on track sheet, in upper right-hand corner, “Approved to graduate” followed by signature & date. Keep a copy of the track sheet for your files.
- Student delivers the signed track sheet to Registration Services window J019 – for the initial graduation audit which takes approximately 5-10 business days. The final audit is completed at the end of the semester after grades are processed.
- Registrar posts a list of “Cleared Potential Graduates” (passed the initial audit) on the bulletin board next to the registration window. Once the names are posted, the Faculty Student Association (FSA) office receives paperwork to accept student’s $40 graduation fee for the graduation ceremony (Saturday, May 20, 2017) and diploma.
- Student pays graduation fee at Faculty Student Association (FSA) in Student Activities RM: H122B Open Tuesday – Friday 10 AM – 1 PM. Cash, check, or money order made payable to “FSA”. No credit cards.