All official academic transcripts must be requested by the student and cost $5. Due to privacy concerns, we do not accept email or phone requests. If there is a financial hold on the student’s account, academic records will not be released until payment is made in full. Other holds preventing the release of records, may include but are not limited to, policy violations in the library and athletic department, as well as, disciplinary actions. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing transcript requests. During extremely busy times of the year, such as the beginning and end of the semester, it may take slightly longer.
New! Order Your Academic Transcripts Online
Save time, receive emailed updates and track your order!
You can now order your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse via the web. Use any major credit card and it will be charged after your order is completed.
To order an official transcript:
- Go to www.getmytranscript.com
- Select SUNY Sullivan County Community College
- Click order.
- Follow the instructions to place your order
- Order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A fee of $5 will be charged for each transcript requested.
To print an unofficial grade report (transcript):
- Login to My SUNY Sullivan
- Enter your student ID number and PIN number. (If you do not know your ID or PIN number contact your advisor.)
- Click on “Student” tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to find the link on the left side of the page
- Print the document