The Department of Athletics is seeking to fill a Part-Time Coordinator of ESports position.
We are looking for dedicated individuals with demonstrated skills and experience in Coaching on either the Collegiate or High School levels. Each candidate should possess at least an Associates Degree and have flexible hours. Each candidate should also possess a valid NYS Driver’s License.
The description of duties includes, but is not limited to:
- Oversee ESports Arena for minimum of 25 hours weekly.
- Conduct coaching instruction activities during training, practice and competition.
- Assist in organizing team travel when necessary.
- Advertise and recruit 15-30 student-athletes.
- Assist with academic/conduct monitoring of student-athletes
- Organize and schedule team specific practices.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends.
- Travel is required for recruitment and team tournaments.
- Ensure compliance with all league, conference and institutional rules and regulations.
- Schedule ESports Competitions in various sports.
- Follow NJCAA guidelines for teams to compete in NJCAA sponsored events.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume and a list of references to:
Christopher DePew, Dean of Students/Director of Athletics
Sullivan County Community College
112 College Road
Loch Sheldrake, NY 12759
Application will be accepted until positions are filled.
For more detailed information regarding this position, please visit our website at:
American with Disability Act Requirements: External and Internal applicants, as well as position incumbents, must be able to perform the essential position responsibilities as listed in this position description either aided or unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by the college on a case-by-case basis.
All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees will be required to perform other job-related instructions given by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity College
SCCC is an equal opportunity employer. SCCC is committed to extending equal opportunity in employment to all qualified candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community. SCCC encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. Hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States.