INFORMATION FOR Fall 2018
Deadline August 17
Prospective students should have the following items completed:
- applied and been accepted to the college
- applied for and have Financial Aid in place, completed a payment plan, or paid bill
- paid a deposit and filled out a housing application if living in the residence hall
- submitted immunization records to Health Services
- obtain a Certificate of Residency from their home county (this applies only to New York state residents).
- Students will be permitted to complete testing (if applicable) and make a schedule after August 24th if a student has financial aid in place and/or the ability to pay.
Becoming a student at SUNY Sullivan
|Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018||10:00am||Grossinger Dining Hall|
|Thursday, May 31st, 2018||10:00am||Grossinger Dining Hall|
“Registration Days” for the Fall 2018 semester allow prospective students to complete the following steps:
- Attend a mandatory informational session (cannot register for classes without attending a session), which begin at 10:00 a.m. These sessions cover important topics about being a college student.
- Submit immunization records
- Complete placement testing, if required
- If no placement testing is required, students can register for classes.
To make an appointment for a Registration Day, prospective students are asked to call the Learning Center at 845-434-5750 x4328 or x4242.
Move in for first year students is Friday, August 24th, Returning Student move-in is Saturday, August 25th. All students should report to Grossinger Dining Room between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. upon arrival on campus. Please park in the field house parking lot.
Orientation Activities for all new students (commuter and residential) will take place on Saturday, August 25th from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., location to be announced. All new students should plan to attend this very important event!