2019 Spring Information
Prospective students should have the following items completed:
- applied and been accepted to the college
- Completed a FAFSA application at www.fafsa.gov if expecting to use financial aid (002879 school code)
- paid a deposit and filled out a housing application if living in the residence hall
- submitted immunization records to Health Services
- obtain a Certificate of Residency from their home county (this applies only to New York state residents).
- Students will be permitted to complete testing (if applicable) and make a schedule if a student has financial aid in place and/or the ability to pay.
Becoming a student at SUNY Sullivan
|Thursday, November 30th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, December 7th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, December 14th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Monday, December 17th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, January 4th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Tuesday, January 8th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, January 11, 2019||10:00am||Student Union|
|Monday, January 14th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Tuesday, January 15th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Wednesday, January 16th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Thursday, January 17th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, January 18th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Monday, January 21st||10:00am||Student Union|
|Tuesday, January 22nd||10:00am||Student Union|
“Registration Days” allow prospective students to complete the following steps:
- Attend a mandatory informational session (cannot register for classes without attending a session), which begin at 10:00 a.m. These sessions cover important topics about being a college student.
- Submit immunization records
- Complete placement testing, if required
- If no placement testing is required, students can register for classes.
To make an appointment for a Registration Day, prospective students are asked to call the Learning Center at 845-434-5750 x4328 or x4242.