Spring 2022 Information
Prospective students should have the following items completed:
- Applied and been accepted to the college
- Completed a FAFSA application at www.fafsa.gov if expecting to use financial aid (002879 school code)
- Paid a deposit and filled out a housing application if living in the residence hall
- Submitted immunization records to Health Services
- Obtain a Certificate of Residency from their home county (this applies only to New York state residents).
- Students will be permitted to complete testing (if applicable) and make a schedule if a student has financial aid in place and/or the ability to pay.
Becoming a student at SUNY Sullivan
To meet with an academic advisor to develop your schedule, sign up here.
Once you complete the registration link, an academic advisor from the Learning Center will reach out to you to discuss your academic plans and make your schedule for the upcoming semester