SUNY SULLIVAN BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees will hold their regular meeting on Tuesday, August 31st at 3:30pm on- campus in the Farrow Family Foundation Board Room. The agenda for the meeting can be found here.
Dr. Nancy Hackett,
Dr. Theresa Hamlin,
Hon. Judge Anthony Kane
ARCHIVED BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETINGS
May 20, 2021
The May 20, 2021 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
March 18, 2021
The March 18, 2021 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
March 16, 2021
The March 16, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
January 28, 2021
The January 28, 2021 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
January 26, 2021
The January 26, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
November 19, 2020
The November 19, 2020 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
September 24, 2020
The September 24, 2020 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
September 22, 2020
The September 22, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
August 28, 2020
The August 28, 2020 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
July 16, 2020
The July 16, 2020 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
July 14, 2020
The July 14, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
May 14, 2020
The May 14, 2020 Board of Trustees Meeting.
Video 1 of 2
Video 2 of 2
May 12, 2020
The May 12, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
April 2, 2020
Due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency and State and Federal bans on large meetings or gatherings and pursuant to Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 220.1 issued on March 12, 2020 suspending the Open Meetings Law, the Sullivan County Community College Board of Trustees held their regular meeting on Thursday, April 2nd via video conference. All trustees were present except for Chairman Steven Drobysh who was absent. The meeting was chaired by Vice Chair, Theresa Hamlin, and was called to order at 3:38pm. The agenda for the meeting can be found here. In accordance with Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order a recording of this meeting can be viewed below.
SUNY SULLIVAN BOARD OF TRUSTEES POLICIES
Board Policies and Documents
1.00 AFFIRMATIVE ACTION – EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
- Affirmative Action Statement
- 1.01 Affirmative Action Policy
- 1.02 Affirmative Action – Statement of Intent
- 1.03 Dissemination of Policy
- 1.04 Gender Neutral Bathrooms Policy
2.00 ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
3.00 ADMINISTRATIVE POLICIES
- 3.01 Account Termination Policy
- 3.02 Alcohol and Drug Policy
- 3.03 Animals on Campus Policy
- 3.04 Tobacco and Vape Free Campus Policy
- 3.05 Child Protection Policy
- 3.06 College-Sponsored Travel Activities Policy
- 3.07 Computer and Network Acceptable Use Policy
- 3.08 Computer and Network Acceptable Use Policy for Non-Students
- 3.09 Copyright Policy
- 3.10 Disruptive Behavior Policy
- 3.11 Email Use Policy
- 3.12 Emergency Closings Policy
- 3.13 Event Security and Safety Policy
- 3.14 Facilities Regulations Policy
- 3.15 Freedom of Information Policy
- 3.16 Inclement Weather Policy
- 3.17 Inventory Policy
- 3.18 Key Control Policy
- 3.19 Loss or Theft of Personal Property on Campus
- 3.20 Media Relations Policy
- 3.21 Missing Student Policy
- 3.22 Petty Cash Policy
- 3.23 Procurement Policy
- 3.24 Procurement Policy – MWBE
- 3.25 Release of Information About Staff or Students Policy
- 3.26 Travel Policy
- 3.27 Vehicle Use Policy
- 3.28 Volunteer Services Policy
- 3.29 Web Site Policy
- 3.30 Workplace Violence Response and Prevention Policy
- 3.31 Contract Procedures and Authorized Signature Policy
- 3.32 Campus Wellness Program Policy
4.00 PERSONNEL POLICIES
- 4.01 Administrative Appointment Policy
- 4.02 Admission of Ex-Offender Policy
- 4.03 Benefit Time Usage Policy
- 4.04 Children on Campus Policy
- 4.05 Conflict of Interest Policy
- 4.06 Disciplinary Policy for MC Employees
- 4.07 Distance Learning Policies
- 4.08 Emeritis Status Policy
- 4.09 Employee Assistance Policy
- 4.10 Evaluation Plan of Improvement Policy
- 4.11 Grievances Policy
- 4.12 Interview Reimbursement Policy
- 4.13 Leaves of Absence Policy
- 4.14 Moving Expenses Policy
- 4.15 On the Job Injury Reporting
- 4.16 Personnel File Policy
- 4.17 Political Activity Policy
- 4.19 Promotion Policy
- 4.20 Right to Know Policy
- 4.21 Safety and Health Standards Policy
- 4.22 Sexual Violence Response Policy
- 4.22.1 Sexual Harassment and Prevention Policy
- 4.23 Stipends Policy
- 4.24 Substance Abuse Policy
- 4.25 Summer Work Hours Policy
- 4.26 Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- 4.27 Work Hours Reporting Policy
- 4.28 Consensual Relationship Policy
- 4.29 ID Badge Policy