The Health Services Department would like to welcome you to SUNY Sullivan. Our office is located at H016. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Doctor’s hours are Tuesday & Thursday 8am-11am and Wednesdays 9-11am via Telehealth. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are always welcome.
The following is due into the Health Services Office prior to the start of the semester, as per New York State Dept. of Health.
- Everyone born after January 1, 1957 and who is planning to register for six or more campus based credits MUST provide the following:
Proof of immunizations:
- 2 Measles Vaccinations
- 1 Mumps Vaccination
- 1 Rubella Vaccination
- Effective August 15, 2003, New York State Public Health Law Section 2167 requires ALL college students taking six (6) or more credits on campus to receive information about Meningococcal Meningitis Disease and Vaccine. All students MUST either have a record of receiving the Meningitis Vaccine OR sign a waiver declining the vaccine.
- Effective September 02, 2021 The State University of New York enacted a COVID-19 Vaccination policy, in compliance with the NYS directive that ALL students accessing campus facilities are REQUIRED to be FULLY VACCINATED against COVID-19 before the start of the semester.
- All SUNY Sullivan students MUST verify their vaccination status with The State University of NY here: https://www2.sysadm.suny.edu/studentVax/
- Medical and religious exemptions are available, on our website. All requests MUST be submitted and approved prior to the start of the semester.
Culinary, Nursing, Respiratory and Medical Assistant Students:
It is mandatory that you have a test for tuberculosis, known as a Mantoux or PPD (including results) within the last six months; AND, have received a Tetanus vaccine that is within the last 10 years. (Tetanus vaccine is not required for Medical Assistant students) These should be sent to the Health Service Office in addition to the above mentioned Immunizations.
You can request your immunization records from:
- Your High School
- Your Family Physician
- The last college attended (If you are a transfer student)
All immunization records can be emailed, mailed or faxed directly to our office. (See information below)
Please complete and return all required forms along with your immunizations.
SUNY Sullivan Student Health Services
112 College Road
Loch Sheldrake, NY 12759
(845) 434-5750 ext. 4247
Fax: (845) 434-3628