In the interest of the safety of students and the entire college campus community, we have decided not to open campus residence halls for the Fall 2020 semester. Facing complex issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic, college leadership and the SUNY Sullivan Dormitory Board made the decision to keep the residence halls closed through the end of the year, and continue planning for opening them for the spring semester. Stay tuned for updates!
The EcoGreen townhouse residences for SUNY Sullivan students are located immediately adjacent to the campus. These three connected townhouses feature independent-style living with all the amenities you’ve come to expect.
- Spacious rooms with private closets
- Full size eat-in kitchens
- Living rooms
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Cable TV
- High-speed Internet access
Standard occupancy is two students per room but triples are available. (Each pair of rooms shares a bathroom.)
Fall Rates are Currently Being Updated
Please check back soon for up-to-date information.
- Must maintain full-time student status
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA after the student’s first semester
- Fulfilled all prior financial obligations to the college
For students who prefer the more traditional residence experience, the Lazarus I. Levine Residence Hall might be just the right choice.