Living on campus can be a wonderful experience. We know your experience will be more fun if you bring some items to make your room your temporary home.
Review this list carefully as not all students will want or need everything listed here.
These are only suggestions, and not an inclusive list.
- TV (only one cable jack per room, so talk to your roommate ahead of time)
- Game System
- DVD/Blue Ray Player
- Posters/pictures to hang on the wall (with sticky tack)
- Money for laundry and vending machines
- Plastic stackable storage bins
- Microwaveable cups, plates, bowls, silverware
- Shower caddy (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shower shoes, etc)
- Iron/portable ironing board
- Small coffee pot (with automatic shut off only)
- Alarm Clock
- First Aid Kit
- School supplies
- Power strips
- Microwave (0.7 to 0.9 cu ft)*
- Mini fridge (1.7 to 4.6 cu ft)*
*Items permitted in Lazarus Levine Residential Hall Only, Eco Green Townhouses already equipped with full kitchen.
- Laundry detergent (liquid for High Efficiency Machines)
- Sheets (extra long beds), pillows, blankets
- Prescription Medications
- A variety of clothes (but not your entire wardrobe)
- Cell phone/charger
- Planner and a calendar
- Erasable white board