The mission of the Business and Culinary Arts Division at Sullivan County Community College is to:
- Provide high quality instruction that will enable students to transfer and/or obtain employment.
- Revise and update curricula to meet the changing needs of the industry.
- Provide training and the acquisition of usable skills.
You can also find us on facebook…
The Division of Business and Culinary Arts is dedicated to providing diverse programs and course offerings that will enable students to acquire relevant knowledge and skills, receive adequate preparation for satisfactory transfer to post-community college programs, and become socially responsible citizens.
After completing the degree requirements in a Sullivan County Community College business or Culinary Arts program, a student should be prepared to:
- Think critically, solve problems, and make decisions independently
- Use interpersonal skills to function effectively as a team member
- Apply various concepts and theories to business and culinary arts activities
- Utilize research and communication skills
- Integrate the use of computers in a variety of activities
- Act as a responsible citizen to society and the environment
All of the business degree programs are nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The Business and Culinary Arts Division offers the following programs of study:
- Accounting Studies CERT
- Administrative Assistant AAS
- Business Administration AS
- Business Administration AAS
- Business Administration Marketing AAS
- Business Accounting AAS
- Culinary Arts AOS
- Hospitality and Tourism Management AAS
- Legal Office Assistant CERT
- Pastry Arts AOS
- Professional Chef AAS
- Office Assistant CERT
- Tourism CERT