Charles Lewis Memorial Composting & Sustainability ScholarshipShare on Twitter!
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP
2 scholarships will be awarded (up to $500 each)
SUNY Sullivan Foundation
Friday, February 3, 2017
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- Scholarships will be awarded to students who commit to working on composting & sustainability initiatives for 3-6 hours per week for 15 weeks of the spring 2017 academic semester.
- Recipients must attend a 2-hour training workshop.
- Recipients will be notified within 2 weeks of submission deadline.
- Payments will be made directly to students on a monthly basis depending on start-date.
- At the time scholarship application is submitted, applicant must be a full-time student for the spring 2017 semester.
- The award is open to all majors.
- Applicant must have a minimum overall gpa of 3.0.
- Complete SUNY Sullivan Foundation Scholarship Application.
- Complete a 250-word essay on why sustainability at SUNY Sullivan is important to you, to the college, and to the community at large.
- Submit application and essay by 2/03/2017 to the office of financial aid.
- Financial Aid Office
112 College Road
Loch Sheldrake, NY 12759
Fax #: 845-434-0014