Share on Twitter!
10 FAQs About SUNY Sullivan’s Spring Campus Reopening
- Masks must be worn at all times in hallways, bathrooms, classrooms, and public spaces. All individuals must wear face coverings when they come within 6 feet of another person on the campus grounds.
- For on-campus students, information on mandatory student testing for COVID-19 can be found here.
- Most courses will be delivered remotely through distance learning formats.
- Depending on the course, some classes, such as nursing, respiratory care, medical assisting, culinary, and theater courses, will be conducted in a hybrid environment with a combination of in-person and online.
- Classrooms and labs that require face-to-face, hands-on learning will be reconfigured to ensure socially-distanced use, and have been assessed to determine the maximum capacity while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Staff and students will each receive two reusable PPE masks. Programs that make social distancing difficult or improbable will have higher levels of PPE available, including face shields and other forms of PPE.
- Students, faculty, and staff who arrive on campus will complete a daily health screening.
- The campus will adhere to CDC requirements for hygiene, cleaning, and disinfection requirements as outlined in the CDC/EPA Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting.
- Individuals who report a COVID-19 exposure, who report a positive test, or who are not feeling well will not be allowed to enter campus buildings. Individuals who meet the criteria for suspected COVID-19 exposure will, if staff or commuter students, be sent home immediately.
- Residence Halls will not be open for the fall semester.