Download our new SUNY Sullivan Viewbook
Late Start Semester starts September 30 — click here to learn more.
Think you can’t afford college? Think again!
We can help you access your financial aid package.
Our “One-Stop” admissions team can answer all of your questions in one place. Enrollment Specialists will walk you through everything from application to financial aid, with personal and individualized service.
Whatever your goals are, we can help you achieve them, and whatever the future holds, SUNY Sullivan will be here for you—we’ve got your back!
- One of the Top-Ranked NY Community Colleges year-after-year
- Over 40 degree and certificate programs to choose from
- Low tuition; scholarships are available
- Financial Aid can be recalculated to your current income level;
the lower your income, the more financial aid you receive
- Study from home with distance learning and flex study options
- Evening courses available to suit your schedule
- SUNY quality and reputation
- Small classes taught by highly qualified faculty dedicated to student success
- Tutoring and personal counseling services available
- Residential campus comprising over 400 acres
- Nationally Recognized Athletic Program DII & DIII
Accepted students can register here.