SUNY Sullivan’s event will be held in the Hermann Memorial Library Conference Room beginning at 8:30 a.m. Check-in begins at 8:00 with a continental breakfast. The event will end at approximately 12 noon.
SUNY Sullivan’s Financial Aid staff will discuss the various Title IV Federal Aid Programs, provide instructions on filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and review procedures for applying for the New York State TAP Grant. Computers will be available for those who wish to complete the online FAFSA, and staff will assist families in doing so.
Students should also bring the following information to the event
- Student and parent's social security numbers
- Student and parent's W-2 forms and other records of income earned for 2017
- Alien registration card (non-U.S. citizens) (if applicable)
- Student's and parent's 2017 Federal Income Tax Return
- 2017 untaxed income information
Reservations for this important day are suggested. For additional information and/or to register for the Financial Aid Day, please go to www.suny.edu/studentevents. In case of inclement weather, please call the SUNY Sullivan main number at 845-434-5750 for notice of cancellation.