at SUNY Sullivan
UPDATE – 9/15/17 – HURRICANE RELIEF SUPPLY
IMPORTANT INFORMATION… PLEASE READ:
WE WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT A REPRESENTATIVE FROM EACH COLLECTION SITE SEND US AN EMAIL OF ALL SUPPLIES THAT HAVE BEEN COLLECTED BY THE EOB ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH. THIS WILL GIVE THE ORGANIZERS AN IDEA OF WHAT WE CAN EXPECT TO BE DELIVERED TO SUNY SULLIVAN ON WEDNESDAY
Please email your list to CDTripsLLC@gmail.com
All sites SHOULD collect supplies through the EOB on Tuesday, September 19th.
All Collection Sites should make arrangements to deliver collected items (from the attached list) to SUNY Sullivan’s Harold Gold Founder’s Hall (see attached photo) on Wednesday, September 20th between the hours of 9 AM and 4 PM so that the supplies may be boxed and loaded on the box trucks.
There will be a team of Operation Endeavor, Rotary and SUNY Sullivan Student Volunteers that will be there to help box and load on Wednesday, September 20th from 9 AM – 4 PM.
The trucks will leave for Friendswood Texas on September 21st with a delivery date of September 23rd where an Rotary/OE team will rendezvous there and help with distribution.
ALL PRESS AND MEDIA are invited to the Central Collection Site in front of Harold Gold Founder’s Hall on the SUNY Sullivan Campus on Wednesday, September 20 between the hours of 9 AM – 4 PM.
MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
PLEASE DONATE THESE ITEMS
- N-95 Masks, enzymes that kill mold (Micorban, Jomax, Odaban, Mold Away) bleach, Clorox, Pine Sol, Empty Spray Bottles, Sponges, Paper Towels, Shop/Cleaning Towels, Gloves, Masks, Heavy Duty Trashbags, Chlorine tablets, Hand Sanitizer, Clorox (spray/wipes)
- 5 gallon buckets, mops, brooms, dust pans, sponges, rubber boots, work gloves, garbage bags, squeegees
- Basic medical supplies such as peroxide, band aids, gauze dressings adhesive tape, antibiotic ointment, Tylenol, advil, motrin, vitamins (tablets, liquid and chewable).
- School supplies – Pencil, pens, notebooks, backpacks, cooler lunch bags, spirals, crayons, markers, calculators, etc
- Baby Supplies: Formula, baby food (no glass), diapers, wipes, ointment, new baby and toddler toys, baby blankets
- Personal Hygiene Items: Toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, Q-Tips, soap, shampoo, deodorant, mouthwash, shaving cream
- First Aid Supplies – Bandaids, Gauze Dressings, Adhesive Tape, Antibiotic, Ointment), hydrogen peroxide
- Mosquito Spray, Flashlights (LED preferably), Duct Tape
- Trash cans (all sizes), trash bags, ziploc bags, box fans
- Flat Bottom Shovels, Bucket/Pails, Mops, Brooms, Rakes and Hoes
- Canned and Non-Perishable Foods – Dry Canned Food Items-Pasta sauce (no glass), canned soups, jelly, peanut butter, distilled white vinegar, snack fruit cups, canned fruit, fruit snacks, granola/breakfast bars, ketchup, canned vegetables, capri sun, raisins, mustard, mayonnaise, Paper Cups and plates
NO CLOTHING PLEASE
All local facilities in Texas are overwhelmed with clothing donations.
- SUNY Sullivan – Harold Gold Founder’s Hall, Office J116 – 112 College Road Loch Sheldrake
- ALL JEFF BANK BRANCHES – Callicoon, Eldred, Liberty, Livingston Manor, Loch Sheldrake, Monticello, Narrowsburg, Port Jervis, White Lake, Wurtsboro
- Roscoe NY Beer Company – 145 Rockland Road Roscoe
- RJK Middle School Boys and Girls Club Office – Breakey Avenue Monticello
- Kristt Company – 369 East Broadway Monticello
- Liberty High and Middle School Offices – 125-145 Buckley Street Liberty
- Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce Office – 196 Bridgeville Road, Monticello
- ALL WAYNE BANK BRANCHES – Callicoon, Liberty, Monticello, Narrowsburg, Roscoe, and Wurtsboro
- Catskill Regional Medical Center (CRMC) – Community Service Office Harris
- The River Reporter – 93 Erie Avenue Narrowsburg
- Sunshine Adult Day Care Center – 121 Broadway, Monticello (Aldi’s Complex)
- Fallsburg High School – 115 Brickman Road, Fallsburg
- Wappingers Central School District – All Buildings will be collecting.
- Boys and Girls Club of Northern Orange and Sullivan – 60 Creamery Road Circleville
- Wayne County Ford – Route 6, Honesdale
To contact the Liberty Rotary Club (845) 798-2188 firstname.lastname@example.org www.libertynyrotary.org. For SUNY Sullivan drop-off information, contact Hillary Egeland at email@example.com or (845) 434-5750, ext. 4377; or Cindy Kashan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 434-5750 x4213.