Disclaimer: Although most employers and organizations offering jobs and internships are reputable and reliable, SUNY Sullivan does not guarantee the reputation or professional standing of those posting notices. Potential applicants are encouraged and advised to conduct due diligence and research potential employers and internships opportunities presented here and elsewhere.
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, driveways, windows, and counters
- Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, and any other dusty surface. Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom
- Making beds and fluffing pillows
- Must be friendly and able to communicate with clients clearly and must be good with animals
White Glove Community Care is seeking full and part-time Registered Nurses in Newburgh, NY.
- 8, 10, 12 hour shift – Flexible Schedule
- Patient ratio: 1;1
- Training provided
- New Graduates Welcomed!
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay – Direct Deposit
- Health benefits
- Start Date: ASAP
- Valid RN Registered Nurses license
- Eligible to work in the US
To apply, click on this link:
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and general medical knowledge
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills
- Detail oriented with proven ability to work effectively under conditions requiring accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to remain calm in a fast paced, at times stressful environment
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to type 55 words per minute or above, adjusted for errors
Required education and work/volunteer experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred not required
- Biology coursework at the undergraduate level or above required; Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminology coursework preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in the healthcare field may be considered in lieu of the education requirement
- At least 100 hours of work, volunteer, or shadowing experience in the healthcare field required
- Responsible for track safety by communicating track conditions to drivers via flags
- Exciting and fast pace work environment
- Responsible for the accurate recording of vital signs an phlebotomy
- Utilizing standing orders
- Prepares the examination rooms at the beginning and end of each day, restocks supplies as needed, and checks to confirm equipment functionality
- Responsible for documentation required for CDSS alerts
- Directs patients to the proper area for scheduling follow-up appointments
- Participates in patient education as directed by physician
- As assigned, generates reports, including but not limited to patient hospitalization rosters. Reports will be assigned to designated staff for follow-up, in accordance with Health Center practices.
- Be available for scheduled work hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as assigned.
- Be committed to the concept of continuity of care and under a physician’s direction, have the skills and compassion necessary to educate and inform patients and their families of relevant care information
- AAS Medical Assistant Degree
- Nursing students are encouraged to apply with no degree necessary
Position 1. Security Support Specialist:
- Must possess a valid in-state Driver’s License
- Physical requirements include sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching Demonstrates the ability to lift 40 pounds and/or the ability to assess the lift load in order to ask for necessary assistance
- Shift available – Wednesday thru Sunday 3:00 pm. – 12 am.
Position 2. Residential Support Specialist:
- Work with Dorm Life team to provide students on respective dormitory with a safe , clean and structured living environment
- Provide individualized case management to maintain student enrollment and success
- Must possess a valid in-state Driver’s License
- All shifts available
Position 3. Sports & Recreation Staff (2 slots)
- Responsible for working with the Recreation team to provide students with a comprehensive and diverse recreation program.
- Promotes health and wellness through overseeing the recreation activities as outlined on the approved recreation schedule.
- Works in partnership with Dorm Life and Safety and Security staff to effectively supervise and manage the student population.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Experience in the field of sports or recreation a must
- Shift 3:00 pm 12:00 am Wednesday thru Sunday
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and position of interest to: email@example.com and mention SUNY Sullivan for immediate consideration.
- Responsible for the well being of all people in the program with primary duties assigned by the supervisor or designee. Exhibits sensitivity to and respects the rights of the individuals served, including their emotional and physical needs. Communicates needs or desires of the individual in both verbal and written form via protocols established by program
- Provides training, supervision, assistance and monitoring in areas related to the acquisition and retention of daily living skills with the ultimate goal of independence for the people we serve using individualized habilitation plans.
- Facilitates community integration and inclusion by locating activities of interest to individuals served while exploring with individuals alternative avenues of interest.
- Assists in the development of the individual’s habilitation plan, including documentation and reporting data and other paperwork as required by agency or program.
- Valid driver’s license that meets agency’s and insurance company’s standards (ongoing throughout tenure)
- Completion of all mandatory training sessions and medical documents required by organization and regulatory agencies.
- Completion of fingerprinting requirements and subsequent clearance by OPWDD/OMH and agency guidelines.
- Position works flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Possess strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Extremely guest focused, have attention to detail and the ability to multi – task.Self motivated, strong work ethic, and must be a team player
- Experience with various computer software programs and basic knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment
- Extensive customer service experience. Concierge experience in a luxurious club, resort or hotel setting working with high-net worth clientele preferred but not required
- Demonstrable evidence in your work history of excellent management and client service provision & career progression
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends
- A valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be subject to a complete background check prior to employment
- Two (2) years customer service experience (preferred)
Pay rate is $15 – $17 per hour. To apply, click on this link:
Senator Metzger’s 2020 Summer Campaign Interns will be working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and will be expected to be flexible while completing day to day tasks.This internship program is designed to give students substantial exposure to practical, campaign-style politics on a local and state level through direct contact with voters and seeing the ins and outs of how a campaign works on the ground.. We are looking for smart, energetic, and fun individuals who are looking to make a difference in the 2020 election cycle.
The internship will begin on July 6th and run through the end of the summer, with the option to continue through November. Interns can apply at any time, but are encouraged to join us early to get the full experience. Hours are flexible to accommodate other work or extracurricular responsibilities, but all interns are generally expected to work 12 hours per week. As it stands right now our team is working remotely due to COVID-19. Despite this, we intend to maintain a fun and collaborative environment for our interns until it is safe to meet in person at a campaign office.
To apply, click on the link below or call Zak Constantine at (845)-772-1931 for more information. Mention SUNY Sullivan for immediate consideration.