Fill out the form below and an Enrollment Specialist will reach out and help you get started.
Future-proof your career!
Prepare for tomorrow’s economy today! If you are starting college, transitioning your career, or looking for professional development, SUNY Sullivan can help you get on track.
Get in touch: our “One-Stop” admissions team can answer all of your questions in one place. Enrollment Specialists will walk you through everything from application to financial aid, with personal and individualized service.
Whatever your goals are, we can help you achieve them, and whatever the future holds, SUNY Sullivan will be here for you—we’ve got your back!
- One of the Top-Ranked NY Community Colleges year-after-year
- Over 40 degree and certificate programs to choose from
- Low tuition; scholarships are available
- Financial Aid can be recalculated to your current income level;
the lower your income, the more financial aid you receive
- Study from home with distance learning and flex study options
- Evening courses available to suit your schedule
- SUNY quality and reputation
- Small classes taught by highly qualified faculty dedicated to student success
- Tutoring and personal counseling services available
- Residential campus comprising over 400 acres
- Nationally Recognized Athletic Program DII & DIII
Fall classes begins August 31—Enroll now!
About SUNY Sullivan:
SUNY Sullivan seeks to educate, inspire, and empower our students and the community at large. Through our excellent instructors and programs we prepare students for exciting careers in a diverse and interconnected world. We also give back to the community as a whole — promoting environmentally sustainable practices and supporting positive economic change within Sullivan County and beyond.
Fill out the form and an Enrollment Specialist will contact you to answer your questions and walk you through all we have to offer: