At the workshops, SUNY Sullivan’s Financial Aid staff discuss the various Title IV Federal Aid Programs, provide instructions on filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and review procedures for applying for the New York State TAP Grant. Computers are available for those who wish to complete the online FAFSA, and staff will assist families in doing so.
Students should also bring the following information to workshops
- Student and parent’s social security numbers
- Student and parent’s W-2 forms and other records of income earned for 2017
- Alien registration card (non-U.S. citizens) (if applicable)
- Student’s and parent’s 2017 Federal Income Tax Return
- 2017 untaxed income information
Reservations for workshops are suggested.
Registration is required. Email email@example.com to sign up!
|January 8th||Computer Lab F017||5:30pm|
|February 12th||Computer Lab F017||5:30pm|
|March 11th||Computer Lab F017||5:30pm|