The SUNY Sullivan Honors Program offers students the opportunity to be a member of an intellectually stimulating environment comprised of both curricular and extracurricular activities.
Benefits of being in the Honors Program include:
- Honors classes that will challenge you academically;
- Service-learning and community service opportunities that help you give back to the college, program and larger community;
- The opportunity to do research, including the ability to present at a research conference;
- Individualized mentoring and advising; and
- A community of students to connect with!
- Your high school transcript, if you have not yet done so;
- A reference letter from a counselor, teacher or other mentor who has knowledge of your academic excellence and philanthropic involvement; and
- A letter indicating your interest in the Honors Program.
We also encourage you to begin the Financial Aid process as soon as possible, including submitting your FAFSA and other materials.
Full Honors Program instructions are available on the Honors Program website.