Application for Degree and Graduation
- Meet with your academic advisor to review your completed track sheet and transcript. Determine if all the degree requirements will be successfully met by the end of the current (or next) semester. All necessary course substitutions must be submitted to the Division Dean/Chair for review and approval.
- Advisor writes on track sheet “Approved to graduate” followed by signature & date. Keep a copy of the track sheet for your files.
- When you are ready to submit your signed track sheet for graduation, please deliver it to Registration Services in the One Stop Center (or email it at email@example.com) and pay the graduation fee at Student Billing or on your MySUNYSullivan account. The initial graduation audit takes approximately 5-10 business days. The final audit is completed at the end of your last semester, after grades are processed. The graduation fee is $40 ($25 for a second degree), and, if you graduate with honors (3.25 or higher GPA), you may also request an honors cord for an additional $10. All payments must be made to the Student Billing office.
- The Registrar posts a list of “Cleared Potential Graduates” (passed the initial audit) on the bulletin board next to the registration window.
- Mark your calendar! Commencement is on Saturday, May 16, 2020.