Spring Move-In and Orientation
Monday, January 21, 2019, 9:00am
Spring Move-Ins begin January 21st!
Monday, January 21, 2019
Move In day for new Residential Students
- 12:00pm – 5:00pm – Check-in, begin in One Stop
- 12:00pm – Dining Hall opens
- 7:00pm – Dining Hall closes
- 8:00pm – Wing Meetings
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Move in day for returning students
- 9:00am – 5:00pm – Check-in, begin in One Stop
- 9:00am – Dining Hall opens
- 10:00am – REPORT TO THE SEELIG THEATER FOR ORIENTATION – new residential and commuter students who have not already been to New Student Orientation are required to attend.
- 2:00pm – FREE TIME
- 7:00pm – Wing Meetings, Dining Hall closes
On both move in days, the Fieldhouse will be open from 9am – 10pm for open recreation, and the Student Union until 11pm. Movies, board games, table games and Pool table are all available as well as the 24 hour dining kiosk. The Computer lab (lower G building) will be open until 11pm.
New Student Orientation
- 10:00am – Orientation begins in Theater- Welcome, Frank Sinigaglia
- 10:05am – College Success,Amy Colon
- 11:00am – Public Safety, Matt Laspisa
- 11:15am – Important Documents (Cert of Residency/Immunization records), Keri Whitehead
- 11:30am – Code of Conduct, Chris DePew
- 12:00pm – Breakout sessions in lower G computer labs where IT staff will demo My SUNY Sullivan, Brightspace, SulliMail, and Everbridge