SUNY Sullivan is hiring! The college is hosting a Job Fair for open positions, including faculty and staff, on Wednesday, March 2 from 11 am to 2 pm on the SUNY Sullivan campus.
Bring your resume, tour the campus, and meet with college representatives—find out more about what we offer. To see a list of current openings click here.
Be part of a mission-driven community providing quality education on an environmentally sustainable campus. Generous benefits package available, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Participation in the NYS retirement system
- Supplemental retirement annuities
- 24 Vacation days annually
- 18 Sick days annually
- 6 Personal days annually
- College-sponsored life and accidental death insurance equivalent to the employee’s annual salary
- College-sponsored Long-term disability coverage
- Optional short-term disability, cancer or accident insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan – flexible spending for medical and dependent care
- Access to credit unions
- Access to onsite Daycare
- Wellness Program & access to the cardio & weight rooms in the Field House
- Community Garden on campus,
- And more!
For more information send an email to email@example.com
SUNY Sullivan is the heart of higher education and culture in the Catskills. The College is a mission-driven organization dedicated to increasing access to education and student success, and the opportunities this will bring to change lives in the local community and beyond. We support a culture of social inclusion and respect on our environmentally sustainable campus.
The College offers over 40 exciting degree programs, has created unique educational and workforce initiatives, and was rated the # 1 Community College in New York in 2021.