SUNY Sullivan Named a REV Campus Challenge LeaderShare on Twitter!
REV Campus Challenge members include two- and four-year, public and private institutions from all regions of New York State. From community colleges to state research universities to private liberal arts colleges, REV Campus Challenge members represent New York’s leaders in institutional sustainability.
The REV Campus Challenge provides its members with a range of services including:
- Support programs to enable member institutions to make progress toward their goals
- Opportunities to be recognized for clean energy achievements
- Membership in a network of like-minded institutions from all corners of the State
- Workshops and opportunities to learn from and engage with peers
- A library of resources to consult and draw from
For more information and a complete list of current members, visit www.nyserda.ny.gov/rev-campus-challenge.