The Liberty Central School District is seeking a PC/Helpdesk Support Technician. Ideal for a Computer Support or Computer Programming major or graduate. Duties include:
- PC Technician/Tech support in a Helpdesk style environment
- Time Management skills, ability to prioritize
- Work in a team environment, but be able to solve issues on their own
- Support of hardware/software in a K-12 school setting
- Platforms include Windows 10/11, Active Directory, Google Admin Console, Microsoft SCCM (System Center), JAMF, SmartBoards, Chromebooks, etc.
- Strong customer service skills and a willingness to learn and grow are vital
- Travel between schools within the district
The pay rate is $15-$17 per hour. The hours are 7:30 am – 3:30 pm. Employment is contingent on a background check and fingerprinting. The candidate would also need to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result each week. To apply, send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention SUNY Sullivan for immediate consideration if qualified.