Strategic Planning Process
This page will communicate SUNY Sullivan’s progress toward creating the 2021 Strategic Plan. It began in November 2020 and has an anticipated completion date of April 2021, followed by Board of Trustees approval in May 2021.
The following progress updates are intended to communicate the progress the Strategic Planning team are taking toward this effort. We believe our being transparent about the process will help all our SUNY Sullivan community and its many stakeholders remain informed. To this end, we are keeping a running summary of progress in our team meetings.
STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE
- Maura Caycho, Director of Executive Operations and Administrative Associate to the Board of Trustees
- Phyllis Coombe, SUNY Sullivan Board Trustee
- Eleanor Davis, Dean of Communications & Admissions
- Nancy Hackett, Chair, SUNY Sullivan Board of Trustees
- Jeffrey Keefer, Director of Institutional Research
- Tom Martin, Associate Professor
- Tom McManus, Director, Associate Professor – Respiratory Care
- Michelle Miralle, Board of Trustee, Student Member
- Kim Phillips, Principal Account Clerk
- Larry Reeger, Associate Professor, Sustainability Coordinator
- Diane Riegal, Professor, Catskill Hospitality Institute
- Brent Wilson, Assistant Director of Athletics, Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- Migs Wright, SUNY Sullivan Foundation Board Treasurer
Strategic Planning Committee Meeting Summaries
Sign up to receive email updates about SUNY Sullivan.