ORDER TRANSCRIPT ONLINE
Order Your Academic Transcripts Online via the National Student Clearinghouse.
Save time, receive emailed updates, and track your order!
All official academic transcripts must be requested by the student. Use any major credit card and it will be charged after your order is completed.
To order an official transcript:
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) at www.getmytranscript.com. Our college is listed under “SUNY Sullivan County Community College.”
- Click “order transcript(s)”.
- Follow the online instructions to place your order.
- Order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A fee of $7.50 will be charged for each transcript requested. The NSC charges an additional fee at their discretion when you request an electronic transcript.
VIEW/PRINT GRADE REPORTS/TRANSCRIPTS
To view/print an unofficial transcript:
- Login to My SUNY Sullivan.
- Click on “Student” tab at the top of the page.
- Use the drop-down menu next to “student” to the left of the page, and select “unofficial transcript.”
- View/print the document.
If you do not know your login information, select “Student Accounts” on the My SUNY Sullivan homepage and retrieve your account information by entering your student ID number, last name, and hometown zip code.
If you do not remember your ID number, please contact Mr. John McBeath from our IT Department at email@example.com. Provide your full name, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your date of birth. More personal information may be required. Your login will be created or reactivated.
Due to privacy concerns, we do not accept email or phone requests for transcripts. Please note that, if there is a financial hold on your account, academic records will not be released until payment is made in full. Other holds preventing the release of records, may include but are not limited to, policy violations in the library and athletic department, or disciplinary actions.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing transcript requests. During extremely busy times of the year, such as the beginning and end of the semester, it may take longer.