Request Communication Support
SUNY Sullivan staff and faculty are strongly encouraged to submit this Communications Support Request Form as the first step toward promoting your SUNY Sullivan event, project, services, class, or other news.
Once submitted, a member of the SUNY Sullivan Communications team will contact you within three (3) to four (4) business days to discuss your request, offer options to meet your marketing objectives, and talk about how your request fits into our scheduled projects. Due to the number of requests received each semester, we appreciate lots of advance notice!
CLICK HERE to submit your event for inclusion on the SUNY Sullivan's website events calendar.
If you have any questions, please email Lucia O’Corozine at email@example.com.
- Preparation: Some project requests require you to provide text or image files. Please gather the relevant information/materials before submitting this form.
- Please do not submit “working” or draft details that have not been confirmed.
- Content Review: To ensure a high-quality product, please review the written content on any submitted documents related to this request and verify accuracy of all information, including:
- Correct spelling of names and titles of people, institutions, degrees, awards, and places
- Dates and times
- All numbers, percentages, enrollment data, dollar values, statistics (including the citing source) from other sources
- Addresses, e-mail, and phone numbers
When submitting your request, please fill out all required fields. For all other fields, please provide us with as much detail as possible. If you need additional assistance, please contact us. IMPORTANT: All requests must be approved by your department administrator before Communications considers execution plans.