The goal of the SUNY Sullivan Wellness Program is to support a culture of health that increases individual self-efficacy around personal wellness. This will ultimately improve employee/student morale, well-being, and happiness, while concurrently lowering overall health care costs and improving productivity for our entire college community.
Through our Sullivan Wellness Program, we strive to:
- Increase Health Awareness and Education through:
- Disease Management Resources
- Seminars and Classes
- Blood pressure screenings
- Biometric screenings
- Increase nutritional knowledge through cooking and nutrition classes and by providing information about:
- Healthy eating options in the school cafeteria as well as nearby restaurants and through the promotion of our community gardens.
- Provide wellness and fitness classes that encourage employees and students to be active.
- Promote a tobacco-free campus.
We are always looking for members to join our committee. Students and employees are all welcome. If you are interested in helping us expand our wellness program and offerings, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas or suggestions we want to hear from you!