VIRTUAL CLASSES AVAILABLE
The AS Business Administration program provides a two-year program that transfers with a minimal loss of credit.
After successfully completing the requirements of the Business Administration (AS), a student should be prepared to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of management theories as they apply to a variety of functions within a business organization.
- Utilize research and communication skills for the preparation of various business presentations, reports and documents.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically, solve problems, and make decisions independently.
- Use interpersonal skills to function effectively as a team member in evaluating business problems.
- Apply various business concepts and theories to business activities.
- Integrate the use of computers in a variety of business activities.
The SUNY Sullivan
The faculty are business professionals, many holding MBA degrees.
Students learn how to use popular, commercial software packages.
Graduates will also be able to transfer to four-year institutions without loss of credit.
Principles of Marketing
GE6: Other World Civilization
GE8: The Arts
GE9: Foreign Language
GE4: US History
GE5: Western Civilization
Principles of Management
Business Law I
Human Resource Management
Fundamentals of Speech
Higher MAT by Advisement
Computer Applications for Business
Business Law II