APPLICATION FOR DEGREE & GRADUATION
- Meet with your academic advisor to review your completed track sheet and transcript. Determine if all the degree requirements will be successfully met by the end of the current semester. (The May Commencement ceremony welcomes all previous December graduates and current May and August potential graduates.) All necessary course substitutions must be submitted to the division dean/chair for review and approval.
- If you are on track to meet your degree requirements, your academic advisor and you will sign your track sheet and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.
- Apply online! Log in to your My SUNY Sullivan account and apply here.
- The graduation fee must be paid by mailing a check to Student Billing or with a credit card on your My SUNY Sullivan account. As of September 1, 2020, the graduation fee is $50 ($25 for a second degree). All payments must be made to the Student Billing Office. Please note that no diploma will be released prior to the fee being paid.
- The initial graduation audit takes approximately 5-10 business days. The final audit is completed at the end of your last semester, after grades are processed.
- Graduation regalia is provided by the College. If you graduate with honors (3.25 or higher GPA), you may also request an honors cord.
- Diplomas will not be handed out during Commencement. They will be mailed to students roughly six weeks after the end of the semester.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR GRADUATES!