Orange/Sullivan Division of Rehabilitation Support Services, Inc. is seeking 2– full-time Recreation Specialists to work with youth ages 5 to 18 who have a mental health diagnosis. Ideal for human services graduates.
- AA/AS in Human Services with three years of experience working with children and adolescents.
- Must work well in a positive, strengths-focused, high-energy, and rapidly changing environment.
- Ensure that all arrangements are made to enable access to activities (e.g. transportation, funds, reservations, etc.)
- Document group activities in reports and progress notes.
- Participate in all required training and attend staff meetings/supervisions.
- Temporarily provide all recreational services via zoom or other online platform.
To apply, send a resume to Clarissa Plummer, MA- Program Coordinator at email@example.com or call Clarissa directly at 845-701-6040.
Mention SUNY Sullivan for immediate consideration, if qualified.