SUNY Sullivan welcomes students to take a course at another institution for graduation purpose.
- Students must obtain permission from the Director of Learning and Student Development Services for any course which they wish to take (cross-register) at another college or university.
- A minimum grade of “C” is required for acceptance of any transfer credit.
- SUNY Sullivan may not accept a transfer course taken without approval.
- Students wishing to cross-register with another SUNY college or university must use this link.
- A Request to Take a Course at Another Institution form must be filled out for any non-SUNY host campus. This form can be obtained from the student’s advisor.
- Purpose, Eligibility, and Limitations.