SUNY Sullivan offers individuals and business non-credit learning opportunities that contribute to business success and enhance career prospects.
• Online courses to enhance business knowledge, skills and abilities
• Customized training
• Referral to business resources
Business services enable employers and their staff to quickly apply new knowledge and improve business outcomes.
Continuing Education and Professional Development
Individuals need to develop and enhance their skills to thrive in today’s challenging labor market. This may involve:
• Building the basic skills and career goals that establish a foundation for success
• Meeting requirements for licensure or certification
• Staying current with technology or other changes impacting an occupation, profession or workplace
Our programs support this ongoing professional learning, while providing individuals with relevant certifications and/or continuing education units.
For more information, call 845-434-5750 x4398 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us with topics you'd like us to consider offering