A small family farm outside of Wurtsboro, NY is seeking a Farm Apprentice for the summer.
- Landscape maintenance and upkeep (planting, brush clearing, pruning, tree maintenance, mowing)
- Garden maintenance (watering, weeding, pruning, harvesting, planting)
- Building projects – light carpentry, comfort with power tools
- Other property management tasks
- Start – immediately
- Candidate must have own transportation
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills, comfortable in new environments, and the ability to work independently and with people.
- Reliable, responsible, and trustworthy
The pay rate is $15-$20 per hour, 10-20 hours a week to start with the possibility to increase with time. No experience is necessary and will train the right candidate. To apply, send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention SUNY Sullivan for immediate consideration if qualified.