Posted: April 13, 2022
- Master’s degree in nursing (strongly preferred) or a Bachelor’s degree in nursing and matriculated in a graduate nursing program.
- A current New York State license as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience working as a Professional Nurse.
- Experience in Associate Degree Nursing education preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as necessary for working with diverse groups of people with varying backgrounds.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and select clinical experiences for students on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate student’s skill performance and communication techniques in the clinical setting and skills laboratory.
- Evaluate student’s weekly written assignments, ensuring the application of nursing theory, nursing process, evidence-based-practice and scientific knowledge into the provision of patient care.
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Nursing Program.
- Assist in evaluating, recording and reporting student progress.
- Assist with nursing skills competencies.
This position will remain open until filled. Salary is predicated on faculty rank. Comprehensive background checks will be conducted for all selected candidates. Please indicate in your cover letter where you learned of this employment opportunity, and forward cover letter, statement of teaching philosophy, résumé and contact information for three professional references via e-mail to: