SUNY Sullivan offers approximately 40 two-year degree and one-year certificate programs in a variety of areas, as well as an Honors Program, Metamorphosis class for first-year students and Community Learning offerings throughout the year.
Housing & Services
- Lazarus I. Levine Residence Hall and EcoGreen Townhouses (call 845-436-4890 for details)
- Bus transportation from campus to NYC
Try Your Hand at Sports & Fitness
- Intramurals including 3-Point Competitions, Dodgeball Tournaments, fitness & wellness programs and more
- Bike-share program
- New outdoor courts
- Paul Gerry Fieldhouse is a 30,000-square-foot facility featuring a fitness center, cardio room, indoor running track and basketball, volleyball, tennis, badminton and racquetball courts.
Get Involved in Clubs & Activities
- Student Government Association, Faculty Student Association
- Numerous clubs including Nursing Club, Performing Arts Club, Veterans Club, Gardening Club, Earth Guardians and more!
- Kaplan Student Union with lounge, game rooms and student offices
Estimated Yearly Costs* Tuition & Fees
- NYS Resident: $5,690
- Out-of-state Resident: $10,504
- On-campus Room & Board: $9,728
- Books & Supplies: $1,450
- Remember to ask about financial aid, tuition assistance and scholarships.
* Estimated costs are for full-time study (12 or more credits) for the 2017-2018 academic year. Subject to change. Fees and expenses may vary depending on the type of classes taken.
Presidential Scholars Awards
- SUNY Sullivan offers Presidential Scholars awards to students who graduate from a Sullivan County high school with a 90 or above overall grade point average.
- Part of the State University of New York (SUNY) system ~ Fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education ~ Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity College.