Ranked a Top 10 Community College in New York. Again.
Prospective students should have the following items completed:
- applied and been accepted to the college (Apply Online)
- applied for and have Financial Aid in place, completed a payment plan, or paid bill (Make a Payment)
- paid a deposit and filled out a housing application if living in the residence hall (Learn about the Residence Hall)
- submitted immunization records to Health Services (Download Immunization Form)
- obtain a Certificate of Residency from their home county (this applies only to New York state residents).
- Students will be permitted to complete testing (if applicable) and make a schedule after August 15th if a student has financial aid in place and/or the ability to pay.
Becoming a student at SUNY Sullivan
The following dates are “Registration Days” where prospective students make an appointment to complete the following steps:
- Attend a mandatory informational session (cannot register for classes without attending a session), which begin at 11:00 a.m. These sessions cover important topics about being a college student.
- Submit immunization records
- Complete placement testing, if required
- If no placement testing is required, students can register for classes.
|Thursday, November 30th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, December 7th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, December 14th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Monday, December 17th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, January 4th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Tuesday, January 8th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Monday, January 14th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Tuesday, January 15th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Wednesday, January 16th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Thursday, January 17th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Friday, January 18th||10:00am||Student Union|
|Monday, January 21st||10:00am||Student Union|
|Tuesday, January 22nd||10:00am||Student Union|