Student Billing Office Functions
Coordinating billing, posting payments made on student accounts, managing the monthly payment plan, processing financial aid payments and coordinating payments with third-party sponsors. The office also disburses refunds from over payments, determines residency status and manages accounts on hold for past balances.
Student Billing Policies & Requirements:
1. A valid CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCE is required by SUNY Sullivan for all New York State students whose legal residence is NOT Sullivan County. All NY State residents, who do not complete the residence requirement, will be charged as a non-resident which is DOUBLE Tuition. Proof of residence must be submitted annually in accordance with New York State Education Law, Section 6301. The County of Legal Residence for a New York State resident attending a community college contributes to the College a portion of the College’s cost for providing services to the student. The basis for assessing counties for this money is the Certificate of Residence.
Certificate of Residence Forms can be located in the list below, you must have them notarized and stamped by your county. Please pay close attention to the directions for your county. The Certificate of Residency must be obtained 60 days before the first day of class and no later than 30 days after the start of class.
- Delaware County Certificate of Residence
- Dutchess County Certificate of Residence
- Nassau Count Certificate of Residence [Online Application]
- Orange County Certificate of Residence
- Otsego County Certificate of Residence [Online Application]
- Suffolk County Certificate of Residence
- Sullivan County Certificate of Residence
- Ulster County Certificate of Residence
- Westchester County Certificate of Residence
- New York City Certificate of Residence
- All other New York State Counties
- County Address/Phone Listing
2. Please be advised that you are financially liable for classes that you register for, failure to withdraw properly will result in a bill.
You may view your account status via MySUNYSullivan at any time and you may make online payments 24/7, though payments made after 4 p.m. will be considered as having been paid the following day.
As changes are made to your account they will be posted in real time.
At My SUNYSullivan log in using your user name and password
Choose “Student Tab”
Click “Account Information”
Click “Account Balance”
Click “$ Due”
Click “Make Payment”
- You will NOT be automatically withdrawn from a course in which you are registered if you fail to attend or pay for the course. Refund policies are located in the links. *Failure to drop a course properly will result in financial liability.
Your payment may be made in full (see above) or you may use the Monthly Payment Plan.
FACTS PAYMENT PLAN (e-cashier) – CURRENT SEMESTER AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLAN
SUNY Sullivan has contracted with NELNET BUSINESS SOLUTIONS to assist our students with paying for college. To sign up for the service, you will need your student ID #, the amount due for the current semester, your banking account information [checking or savings] or a credit card [VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DISCOVER].
To begin, click to sign-up or manage your account. Payment Plan
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if you receive financial aid or if a class is dropped.
You should review your agreement balance.
Please email email@example.com to make any adjustments or changes to your contract.
In either case, you must make the required payment on or before the due date (Aug. 12 for fall bills, and on or about Jan. 7 for spring bills).
Your FAFSA must be completed prior to attending college in order for Financial Aid to be applied to your bill. For more information regarding Financial Aid Procedures please go to http://www.sunysullivan.edu/financialaid/
The student billing office will answer all of your questions regarding your financial obligations to the college. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Nicole Feller||Senior Account Clerkemail@example.com|