Here you go, WAVE
For Information about student grants through Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, click here.
Continuing students can self-register for the fall semester at My SUNY Sullivan. Check out the video for guidance on making sure you are choosing the right classes!
Questions? Academic advisors are available daily to answer questions about registration, track sheets, careers, and more! Check out “Ask an Academic Advisor” every weekday from 12pm-1pm. Just go to meet.google.com/uun-hihs-odv!
Many college graduates look back at their time in college as the most exciting time of their lives. It is also one of the most challenging. By becoming familiar with the numerous resources and services that are available to you throughout your time at SUNY Sullivan, you can be sure you make the most of your academic career!
- My SUNY Sullivan | Access to your courses, grades and schedules
- Student Consumer Information | List of Information of interest to students and their families
- Financial Aid
- Student Billing | Paying for college
- Learning Center | Advising, counseling, tutoring, freshman year experience, Operation Rebound
- Information Technology | On-campus service and support
- Career Development Services | The Career & Transfer Center is located on the second floor of the Library. We provide career planning resources and assistance to help students achieve their career goals. Services can be utilized throughout a student’s entire academic career at SUNY Sullivan.
- Academic Computing | Computer lab information
- Health Services | First aid, emergency care, referrals and physicals
- Faculty & Staff Directory | Contact your instructor, advisor or other staff member
- Everbridge Emergency Alerts | Sign up or login to receive text and email notifications of important notifications
- Academic Calendar
- Class Schedules | For-credit class schedules for the current academic year
- Registrar’s Office | Student records, course schedules and graduation information
- Online & Distance Learning
- Programs & Majors | Listing of degrees and certificates
- Honors Program| Member: National Collegiate Honors Council, Northeast Region
- Course Descriptions | Listing of course descriptions including prerequisites
- College Catalog | Current SUNY Sullivan catalog and catalog archives
- Student Handbook | Current Student Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- 2019 Spring Semester Information | Move in information
- Clubs & Organizations | Information about student clubs and organizations on campus
- The Projector | The newsletter of SUNY Sullivan
- Dining Services | Convenient and flexible dining choices
- Residential Life
- Campus Safety | Safety and security information
- Anonymous Reporting | Report a crime anonymously
- The Vault | An Anthology of Student Writing
- Fitness & Wellness
- Shortline Bus Schedule
- Campus Events