Order Your Academic Transcripts Online via the National Student Clearinghouse
Save time, receive emailed updates, and track your order!
All official academic transcripts must be requested by the student.
Use any major credit card and it will be charged after your order is completed.
To order an official transcript:
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com
- Click “order transcript(s)”.
- Follow the instructions to place your order
- Order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A fee of $7.50 will be charged for each transcript requested.
To print an unofficial grade report (transcript):
- Login to My SUNY Sullivan
- Enter your student ID number and PIN number.
- Click on “Student” tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to find the link on the left side of the page
- Print the document
If you do not know your ID or PIN number, contact Mr. John McBeath at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your full name, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your date of birth. More personal information may be required.
Due to privacy concerns, we do not accept email or phone requests. Please note that, if there is a financial hold on your account, academic records will not be released until payment is made in full. Other holds preventing the release of records, may include but are not limited to, policy violations in the library and athletic department, or disciplinary actions.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing transcript requests. During extremely busy times of the year, such as the beginning and end of the semester, it may take slightly longer.