why suny sullivan?
- SUNY Sullivan is a forward-looking, top-tier community college in New York offering over 40 degree programs, certificates, and micro-credentials for learners at all levels of their educational goals.
- We value critical inquiry and creativity while supporting our students in a culture of inclusion and respect.
- SUNY Sullivan’s 405-acre campus provides a living sustainability lab with an organic farm, geothermal heating and cooling, solar farm, wind turbine, and apiary.
- We commit to environmental and social responsibility to inform our campus operations and curriculum. Whether from an urban environment or local hometown, our students benefit from our mind-body wellness initiatives and excel in championship Division II Athletics programs.
- We partner with Garnet Health, New Hope Community, Sullivan County Partnership for Economic Development, The Sullivan Catskills Visitors Association, Sullivan Renaissance, Sullivan 180, The Center for Discovery, and other regional organizations to offer educational and cultural opportunities for our students and the wider community.
- SUNY Sullivan is housed in facilities designed by the classic New York firm of Edward Durrell Stone and Associates. Our Catskill Mountains campus thrives with its cosmopolitan student community, many of whom come from outside the county and live in our residence halls.
- Since the college opened its doors in 1963, we remain at the forefront of meeting the ever-changing needs of society, and will continue to do so into the future.